So it’s been 2 months since I relaunched my site nickpatrocky.com.
Here’s the progress I’ve made so far compared to last month:
- Blog Posts = 38 ➡ 44 (+6)
- Total Word Count = 121,669 ➡ 154,128 (+32,459)
I added 6 new blog posts this month and a total of 32k+ words.
- Tools = 0 ➡ 125 (+125)
- Total Tool Word Count = 0 ➡ 187,500 (+187,500)
I also added custom, free tools to my site. With those tools, I added 125 posts explaining how to use those free tools.
- Domain Rating in ahrefs = 9 ➡ 27 (+18)
- Backlinks in ahrefs = 96 ➡ 151 (+55)
- Referring Domains in ahrefs = 49 ➡ 81 (+32)
Was also able to get my health score to 100. Not sure that’ll help SEO but can’t hurt.
Organic keywords are up like 10x, which is awesome.
Traffic went from 3 to 200+. Love it.
- Guest Post Being Written = 0 ➡ 3 (+3)
- Guest Posts Published = 6 ➡ 10 (+4)
- Guest Post Scheduled to Publish = 9 (+9)
Going to remove some stats here because they don’t make sense. Just leaving the most important ones.
I only got 4 Guest Posts published which is terrible. I have 9 waiting to be published but I wish more of them would have been published this month.
Got some big plans to dramatically increase email outreach but I need to wait 4-6 weeks while I warm up my outreach email addresses.
The goal next month is to get at least 10 Guest Posts published.
- Affiliate networks joined = 0
Won’t waste time on anything affiliate related for the next 30 days still.
I still haven’t made any income yet, as planned.
120 Clicks (~300% increase)
71.1K Impressions (~336% increase)
I’ve got to work harder and smarter.
I’m not doing all that I can to get links and post more content.
I’ve got some big plans for the next two months to ramp these numbers up.
Let’s see if they work.